7847 - Kelly Education Sales Consultant - Virtual, Southeast Region, USA
Your opportunity for impact
The Kelly Education Sales Consultant is responsible for developing business with prospective clients and retention of select existing clients. This is achieved through building and maintaining client relationships and acting as a business consultant to gain detailed understanding of the client’s needs/business issues. Successful business will result in efficient, quality solutions for our clients, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Education.
*Living in one of the following states in the Southeast US territory - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, or Oklahoma is required to be concerned for this role.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of proven ability in Sales, Marketing, and/or Staffing; experience selling products or services within the K-12 marketplace preferred
- Able to set own priorities and maintain a robust and effective calendar
- Ability to make cold calls, lead effective sales meetings, and give formal presentations
- Able to lead multiple tasks, issues, and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we craft our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and broad workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.