7902- Sr Organizational Effectiveness Consultant - Virtual USA
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant will support the development, implementation, and enhancement of a wide variety of OE projects with a focus on excellent user experience. This role will collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders. This role will support the implementation of change management strategies across the organization, developing and using change agents who will directly and indirectly drive enterprise-wide adoption of OE initiatives.
• Relevant experience developing and implementing global OE/OD/Talent Management solutions required
• Ability to solve problems and handle complexity including multiple priorities required
• Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills required
• Change Management, organizational change, and transformation experience preferred
• Experience designing initiative materials for multiple audiences required
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across teams, functions, and levels required
• Consultative approach including strong relationship building skills preferred
• Broad HR knowledge with the ability to assess needs/identify solutions preferred
• 5 – 7 years of experience in Organizational Effectiveness/Design or Talent Management with demonstrated experience working on large-scale, global initiatives that require significant change management, influence, agility, and stakeholder management
• Travel up to 10%.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
• Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
• Holidays (8 days)
• Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
• Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
• Volunteer Day (1 day)
• Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) Match
• Vacation Purchase Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
• Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
• Paid Parental Leave
• Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.