7902 - Sr. Talent Management Partner - Virtual USA
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Senior Talent Management Partner supports Kelly’s Organizational Effectiveness team with the design, development, implementation, and sustaining of a wide variety of talent management projects with a focus on excellent user experience.
The role collaborates effectively with both team members and stakeholders and supports the implementation of change management strategies across the organization. Working with colleagues who will directly and indirectly drive adoption of enterprise-wise talent management initiatives, the position offers consultative guidance to achieve success.
• Relevant experience developing and implementing global OE/OD/Talent Management solutions
• Ability to solve problems and handle complexity including multiple priorities
• Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Experience designing initiative materials for multiple audiences
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across teams, functions, and levels
• Change management including organizational change and transformation experience preferred
• Consultative approach including strong relationship building skills preferred
• Broad HR knowledge with the ability to assess needs/identify solutions preferred
• Minimal travel at <10%
• 7+ years of experience in Organizational Effectiveness – preferably in Talent Management – with demonstrated experience working on large-scale, global initiatives that require significant change management, influence, agility, and stakeholder management
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
Holidays (8 days)
Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
Volunteer Day (1 day)
Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
Vacation Purchase Program
Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Parental Leave
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.