7910 - P&I Account Executive III - Bloomington, MN
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Account Executive III, is responsible for developing business with both prospective strategic high volume/partnered staffing accounts as well as high margin local business. Also responsible for the penetration and retention of existing customers. He/She must possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both verbally and in writing. In addition, they must demonstrate a strong growth mindset, solid internal/external customer focus, and solid negotiation and presentation skills. The candidate must also collaborate effectively with all levels of management. This position is imperative in to increase market share and profitability.
How you'll support your team...
· Meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds outlined for their role. Take personal ownership and accountability for the performance.
· Conduct business development activities which includes the following: territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and may conduct business reviews.
· Responsible for partnering with internal SMEs and stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery.
· Demonstrate successful business development which will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services.
· Act as a business consultant gaining a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs/business issues and selecting the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs.
· The Sales Professional must possess a solid working knowledge of the complete range of Kelly's service offerings and capabilities in order to effectively cross-sell multiple service lines.
· Sales Professionals must also remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
· Operating within company policy, the Sales Professional exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
· The Sales Professional is responsible for building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations (e.g., Society of Human Resource Managers).
Does this sound link you?
· 3+ years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity
· Sales experience in the staffing or service industry.
· Proven ability to develop business, build relationships, communicate effectively verbally and in writing and network
· Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills
· Collaborate well with all levels of management
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.