7929 - Employment Compliance Specialist (Contract Role) - Virtual USA
Your Opportunity for Impact
The person in this role will be expected to timely and accurately support the task specific to Employment Compliance. This position requires the ability to work independently with people of multiple grade levels including internal, corporate departments, third party vendors to achieve departmental goals for compliance. Specific activities include processing information, research and analysis and problem solving. The person in this role will be expected to recommend changes and continuous improvements opportunities to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Pre-Adverse and Adverse Consumer report letters
- Assist with level 1 Form I-9 and E-VERIFY notifications
· Monitor email notifications
· Follow up with on-boarder/recruiter for missing information (inbound and outbound calls)
· Update tracking databases with candidate information
- Manage the submittal process workflow by facilitating communication between branch and customer via email and taking required actions in third party tool
- Follow specific work instructions for each third party tool as needed
· 2 years of experience required (3 years for senior level role) in business coordination, customer service/call center, analysts, project specialists.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills-internet, Windows environment, email, MS word and excel
· Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Data entry ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
· Demonstrated time management skills
· Ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs within the specific area of service
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and make recommendations on process and procedures that are more efficient
· Analytical ability- research and resolve issues using data
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
· Attention to detail
· Ability to apply logic and reasoning as appropriate
· Kelly branch experience helpful but not required
- Long-term indefinite position.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.