Excellence Manager is a highly visible role responsible for the execution of
critical projects and for the alignment of operational and growth priorities within
the AstraZeneca Global Account.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of the AZ Account the
role will be customer facing dealing with client stakeholders within the Global
TA, Procurement and HR Organizations in order to help guarantee alignment with
customer strategic and operational objectives.
This role will closely collaborate with the Operations Teams
based in the US and Sweden.
• Operational best practice to ensure adherence to contract (operational processes and documentation accuracy)
• Identify gaps hindering operational stability, delivery, and growth, and develop plans with to address actionable items to execute remedy actions as well as growth strategies
• Collaborate with the Account Dedicated Data Analyst
• Utility player tasked with flexing into different aspects of the business to drive operations growth
• Aligned with P&L health and responsible for course correcting elements which could compromise profitability and growth
• Develop strong relationships internally, capturing relevant best practices which could be transported to the AZ global operations
• Assist operations teams and client stakeholders to achieve global alignment
• Collaborate with GM on assimilation of new products or solutions into the organization
• Identify and infuse technology innovations across all workstreams
• Rolls up sleeves and gets stuff done
• Innovation oriented with demonstrated competency in flexibility and agility
• Advise on proper communication strategies and planning
• Adhere to the Leadership Blueprint as a guide for leading effectively in a manner consistent with Kelly’s standards, values, and methods of operation. Conduct must be professional, ethical, and legal in accordance with Kelly’s expectations.
Knowledge and Skills
• Understanding of entire Talent Supply Chain (especially Contingent Labor and related VMS technologies)
• Demonstrated flexibility and agility
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and decision maker
• Proven ability to effectively influence different stakeholders both internally and externally
• Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities/feasibility
• Must be able to operate and influence in a complex, matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders
- Influencing functional teams in customer service delivery and business process operations with strategic, SLA responsibilities, preferably in an outsourcing or consulting capacity
Location: Virtual in EMEA, ideal location UK or Sweden
Travel Required: Yes, occasional international travel (or national depending on location)