7982 - Pricing Manager - P&I
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Pricing Manager will partner with Kelly Services’ Outsourcing and Consulting Practice, Staffing Operations, Global Solutions & Services team, and Global Client Relationship team to act as the Subject Matter Expert to effectively price staffing and outsourcing and consulting services to global customers and prospects. The Pricing Manager will assist in developing pricing strategies, programs, and tools to support the company profitability objectives; develop systems/tools to close pricing information gaps regarding cost, customer and competition.
How you will support the team…
· Responsible for ensuring Requests for Proposals in the department are priced and submitted by the deadline.
· Develop pricing tools to support the company’s profitability objectives.
· Evaluate actual results vs. pricing to determine variances and make changes accordingly in future pricing opportunities
· Consult and present strategic pricing recommendations to Sr. Management, Sales team, and Global Client Relationship Teams
· Evaluate alternative pricing options and sensitivity analysis on a case-by-case basis and present analysis and recommendations to Sr. Management, Sales team, and Global Client Relationship Team
· Proactively identify opportunities for margin improvements
· Develop systems/tools to close pricing information gaps regarding cost, customer, and competition
· Ability to negotiate with external customers
Does this sound link you?
· 8+ years of professional experience outsourcing pricing experience strongly preferred
· Experience successfully managing complex projects.
· Good understanding of the staffing industry and business offerings.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to meet tight deadlines with multiple projects
· Ability to work with senior level management
· Strong negotiation skills
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.