8095 - Senior Manager Income Tax - Troy, MI (Hybrid Role)
Kelly Services, Inc., a Global Workforce Solutions company, is seeking a Sr. Tax Manager for our internal tax department at Kelly’s World Headquarters in Troy, MI. This is a hybrid role.
Reporting to the Director, Domestic Tax, this key tax department position is responsible for review of income tax compliance and provisions, and management of income tax projects. Projects include tax research, audits, and process improvements.
- Review of federal and state income tax returns
- Review of quarterly and annual income tax provision
- Research and analyze domestic tax matters
- Handle audits, including gathering data, defending Kelly's tax positions, and correspondence with various jurisdictions
- Lead process improvement projects, including implementation of tools/techniques to increase efficiency
- Manage and develop income tax staff
- Assist with other projects to support the business, including acquisitions, international support, non-income tax matters, etc.
- College degree with major in Accounting.
- Highly preferred - Masters in Tax and/or CPA
- 7-10 years’ experience in corporate tax or public accounting with emphasis in federal, state and accounting for income taxes.
- Proficient with tax compliance software, Word and Excel. Organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills needed. Corptax knowledge a plus.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.