8099 - IT Recruiter - Canada
Kelly recruiters play a critical role in the Company. Recruiters are the revenue engine of the organization and are the primary face of Kelly to the candidate and customer. As such, the recruiter must possess effective professional and technical skills, key competencies, and exhibit personal characteristics that result in successfully filled orders, satisfied clients and customers, as well as profitable growth. Recruiters work closely with local market leadership and team members to identify priority orders, then successfully recruit and place candidates on those orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for growing the branch revenue and profit by filling orders aligned with local market strategy; manage branch resources (e.g., budget and candidate databases) by effectively using candidate databases and sourcing channels
- Meet financial- and activity-based goal measures; articulate progress against measures to management during weekly activity review (WAR) meetings
- Drive all stages of the recruiting process:
- Proactive sourcing to order receipt, through candidate sourcing, qualification, matching, submittal, customer interview, and placement of candidates
- Create and manage relevant candidate pipelines and work with sales (when appropriate) to bring the most desirable candidates to market
- Thoroughly assess candidate qualifications, including capabilities, interests, availability, and pay, to effectively match them with customers and orders—resulting in candidate and customer satisfaction
- Obtain accurate order information by gaining detailed requirements from the customer
- Successfully influence the candidate and customer, while driving the recruiting process, including relationship building, overcoming objections, targeted and timely follow-up, prep/debrief, and closing techniques; effectively communicate the process and hiring procedures to customers
- Contribute to development of the sales funnel by generating leads when engaging with candidates (qualification and referral process), and skill market candidates when appropriate
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and perform branch administrative work
- Adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Americans with Disabilities Act, and affirmative action guidelines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
5+ years of high-end (director level /100K+ salaries) experience in product specific “niche” staffing firm specializing in Science, IT, Engineering, Finance, Law, or Healthcare
Intermediate proficiency in:
- Web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
• Delivers Results: Develops and consistently executes individual objectives. Establishes high individual performance standards. Demonstratives and models perseverance in the face of challenges. Results consistently meet or exceed expectations.
• Demonstrates Technical/Functional Excellence: Maintains the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to successfully accomplish work objectives. Possess up-to-date technical/functional knowledge skills necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Serves as a subject-matter expert in his/her technical/functional area.
• Customer Focused: Takes actions to meet or exceed customer expectations. Maintains customer services focus with internal and external clients. Takes independent action to resolve customer concerns. Seeks first-hand customer feedback and applies information to improve service. Tailors individual style to meet the unique needs of the client.
• Builds Relationships: Develops and leverages effective working relationships to create win-win outcomes. Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships. Establishes networks and leverages relationships to get things done.
• Communicates Effectively: Provides clear, consistent and timely communications to employees. Expresses self clearly in groups and one-on-one conversations. Explains ideas, opinions and conclusions so that others understand and/or are persuaded to act. Develops strategies for pro-active communication with customers, candidates, suppliers and employees. Encourages the sharing of ideas and diverse opinions.
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Benefits –Health & Dental
- Online Health & Wellness Program
- RRSP Matching (after 1 year)
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.