8141 - Recruitment Coordination Team Manager
Recruitment Coordination Team Manager
Are you looking for what is next, and where you can go make an impact?
The Recruitment Coordination Team Manager is responsible for a variety of logistical and administrative activities in support of the recruiting function in a very high pace environment. If you have experience with team management, client interaction, and recruitment coordination - this role would be a perfect fit for you.
Join Kelly in our Outsourcing and Consulting Group! We are looking for candidates that have passion and dedication. This is a unique opportunity to make a difference and help change lives.
Your Opportunity for Impact
- Weekly meetings/updates/brainstorming with the client
- 25% of your time will be spent scheduling
- 1:1s with members of the team
- Helping with escalations (not a day-to-day task but as and when required)
- QBRs & reporting
- 5+ years of administrative experience in a business setting, providing administrative support and customer service, preferably in a recruiting environment.
- 1+ years of experience as a team lead or experience within management and training
- Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – should be able to communicate with leaders via emails, video meetings, etc.
- Escalation management – experience handling admin escalations
- Experience working (administration) in different timezones
- Some knowledge and understanding of RPO (not required)
- Must have a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- Previous Kelly experience highly preferred
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting. [note: additional detail such as compensation range is to be included if posting in CO]
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.