8163 - Recruitment Coordinator/Interview Scheduler
The Recruiting Logistics Specialist is responsible for a variety of logistical and administrative activities in support of the recruiting function in a very high pace environment simultaneously working with a high volume of employment candidates.
Your Opportunity for Impact
- Partner with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates to manage the interview process for active requisitions.
- Schedule and coordination of high volume of interview requests, with accuracy, while ensuring all stakeholders (Recruiters, Candidates and Interviewers) are kept informed of the interview logistics
- Navigate within multiple systems simultaneously including applicant tracking system.
- Work with a team of Recruiters to onboard new full-time employees for the client which includes initiating reference checks, drug screening, background checks and closing out candidates in the system.
- Participate in project assignments, as required, to facilitate hiring initiatives or support local/global priorities for the Talent Acquisition function
- High school diploma required bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years’ administrative experience in a business setting, providing administrative support and customer service, preferably in a recruiting environment.
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the Internet
- Must have a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential
- Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills
- Experience in exempt level hiring and logistics
- Experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- Previous Kelly experience highly preferred
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting. [note: additional detail such as compensation range is to be included if posting in CO]
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.