8165 - VMS Technology Partnerships Director
As a senior member of the Product and Partnership team, the VMS Technology Partnerships Director will be responsible developing existing and emerging technology partnerships that enable transformational solutions offerings for Kelly/KellyOCG and our clients. The Product and Partnership Management team orchestrates and governs Kelly/KellyOCG’s MSP, Services Procurement Independent Contractor/Human Cloud and Staffing product Total Talent Management solutions. The
The VMS Technology Partnerships Director will be responsible harnessing the value of our strategic VMS technology ecosystem and other emerging partners, aligned with our product solutions. The individual in this role will assess, formalize, and govern relationships with key, strategic 3rd party VMS/Emerging Technology partners to uncover and realize new value while reducing risk to Kelly/KellyOCG and our clients.The VMS Technology Partnerships Director is a voice of these partnerships externally providing thought leadership and subject matter expertise to our clients, internal/external stakeholder and the market.
- Collaborate with business & technology leaders and Kelly/KellyOCG VMS and emerging technology ecosystem partners to identify and enable solutions to meet and our internal and client's business needs. Drive partner strategy, effectiveness, efficiency, consistency and governance across the various programs and clients
- Vendor Performance Management. Report and track underpinning contract service performance criteria and risks i.e., SLA’s, KPIs, etc. Support review and execution of supplier’s contracts to ensure services are being delivered appropriately
- Collect, assess and prioritize market and program feedback to align the VMS technology product roadmap that will differentiate Kelly’s solutions ahead of the competition
- Advise business stakeholders in navigating partners based on a deep understanding of the complexities and dynamics of clients, alliances, and vendor relationships
- Provide external thought leadership and subject matter expertise to promote Kelly product brand awareness and potential sales pipeline growth
- Administrative and other duties as assigned
- Experience in working supply management with third-party IT suppliers helping to drive vendor selection, negotiations, pricing strategies, commercials and contracting and overarching governance.
- Proven subject matter expertise with VMS and emerging Total Talent technology solutions.
- Demonstrates strong abilities to engage with many stakeholder groups, strategically align feedback, and keep all relevant groups informed of progress and direction.
- Ability to develop a clear vision of the future and define strategies to execute.
- Project Management & Execution: Experience in modern project management processes and proven history of strong execution to project plans
- Strategic Partner Relationship Management
- VMS Technology Expertise
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.