8220 - Client Recruiter (Professional & Industrial) - Audubon, PA
This role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in staffing professional and light industrial positions with our large strategic customers. This individual will be responsible for candidate acquisition & qualification, which will include making contract employee hiring recommendations to the client hiring manager and may also include making hiring decisions on behalf of our clients.
Does this sound like you?
- Embrace and practice COLLABORATION
- Has the ability to proactively work with all types of people to build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships
Communicate with clarity and impact
- Effectively communicates in all forms (written, spoken, listening)
- Organizes ideas clearly and logically when speaking
- When listening, considers the other person most important and concentrates on the speaker’s message and needs
Discover unique talents and nourish potential
- Recognizes top contractor talent and uses that population as a pipeline for upcoming needs
- Accountable for knowing their talent and creating a career that benefits both them and Kelly through redeployment and retention
- Understands the importance of our employees in achieving Kelly’s strategic direction and goals
- MUST have 1+ years of experience in a high volume, full cycle Recruiter role
- MUST sit within commuting distance to the Audubon, PA
- Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification, and selection of candidates
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment, and prioritize are necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards, and applicant tracking systems
- Act with urgency
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
New Benefits Program for 2022
- Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being – 5 days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance – 3 days
- Volunteer Day – 1 day
- Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
- 401(k) match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Perk Spot - Personal Online discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.