8260 - Wage & Hour Compliance Consultant - Virtual USA
The Compliance Consultant provides ongoing support for compliance and privacy programs in the company’s Law, Risk, and Compliance group.
This role is responsible for:
- Deliverables related to compliance implementations and initiatives, such as wage and hour, labor and employment, data collection, etc.
- Day-to-day handling of compliance issues, and development of compliance strategy and projects.
- Providing operational Subject Matter Expertise during the staffing solutions lifecycle (including implementation and deployment and beyond) to ensure an optimal operational and client experience.
- Helping Kelly take proactive, practical, and creative measures to audit and monitor key areas compliance affecting our temporary talent.
- Acting as a change agent to support organizational goals; driving changes within the current practices related to compliance matters.
- 50% Wage & Hour Compliance: Provide ongoing support for the Company’s Wage & Hour compliance programs, including reviewing and analyzing new and updated legislation, implementing compliant and business-friendly solutions to new and updated wage & hour initiatives, providing overall project management/process design/change management support and deliverables for wage & hour implementations, developing and maintaining written policies and procedures, developing and maintaining compliance metrics, partnering with Operations and HQ departments on change management and IT system configurations.
- 40% Overall Compliance: Drive the design and execution of initiatives related to core compliance activities, including but not limited to anti-bribery, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, trade regulations, labor and employment, wage & hour, cybersecurity, licenses, and other regulatory compliance activities.
- Conduct operational reviews and other auditing functions to ensure Kelly standards and wage and hour requirements are being followed. Provide overall remediation and guidance support, when needed.
- Create, maintain and update KellyWeb material and training related to compliance.
- Assist in development of program documentation and training, post-launch support as a subject matter expert, and implementation of operational set up.
- compliance, policy/procedure and change management questions.
- 10% Enterprise Risk Management: Assist in preparation and presentation of Enterprise Risk Management materials to Management and Board of Directors
- 5 - 7 years of business management and/or complex project management experience (workforce solutions industry preferred)
- Knowledge or willingness to learn compliance requirements for US-based global public companies and employers.
- Understanding and familiarity with US employment laws and regulations, specifically wage and hour requirements.
- Effective time management and organizational skills to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to synthesize complex information into easily digestible and practical business information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to think critically, independently, and make decisions.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a cross functional team of internal and external partners to deliver a high-quality solution & outcomes.
- Ability to be agile, innovative, strategic, and results-oriented.
- Familiarity with advanced functions of Excel such as V-lookups, merging multiple data files, or interest in developing data analytics skills. Technical aptitude to support learnings of new technologies and systems.
- 1-5 years experience in wage/hour/employment law or data privacy
- 10% travel
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.