8395 - Sr. Supplier Relationship Consultant - Virtual
The Senior Supplier Relationship Consultant (SRC) is a role responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the client’s strategic suppliers.
The Sr. SRC will serve as the single point of contact for the customer’s contingent worker supply base that are being onboarded into the program and those that are already in the program.
Key responsibilities include introductory calls with prospective new suppliers, managing the full on-boarding process, building a strong business partnership with key suppliers, act as single point of contact for supplier inquiries and issues/issue resolution, supplier compliance to process, supplier performance and escalating issues to key customer stakeholders as needed.
The Sr. SRC will be responsible for building strong relationships with suppliers to improve program adoption and provide service value. The Sr. SRC will be responsible for managing the CW process from time of offer in the VMS tool throughout the process of time and invoicing.
The Sr. Supplier Relationship Consultant will be responsible for issue resolution and continuous feedback to the customer.
ABILITIES | RESPONSIBILTIES | FUNCTIONS
- Manage the complete on-boarding process of suppliers including qualification calls, contract reviews and liaising with the SCE team to ensure timely completion
- Proactively manage and communicate to suppliers and client on progress or issues
- Ensure all operational items and issues are handled completely and communication is effective and timely
- Consult with client on supply chain recommendations, maintain supplier discipline process and identify gaps within skillsets
- Support the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing, and corrections
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues and escalate as appropriate
- Contribute consultative input and client requirement expertise to annual supplier summit
- Experience with, VMS Tools, contractual SLA’s and metrics
- Ability to build relationships, communicate effectively
- Ability to organize and present data, influence others, and accomplish many tasks simultaneously with an attention to detail
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus, flexibility, team orientation and technical proficiency (i.e., computer skills)
- 3-5+ years staffing industry experience with an emphasis on MSP/strategic/key supplier relationship management
- Beeline experience preferred
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION:
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
YOUR TOTAL HEALTH:
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Competitive Annual Salary (based on Job Grade/Experience)
- Quarterly Bonus/Performance Incentive
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
YOUR SAFETY MATTERS:
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. (A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the phone screen/interview process.)
COLORADO JOBS ONLY:
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.