8420 - Sr. Accounting Analyst - Virtual USA
This virtual Senior Accounting Analyst position will perform technical accounting processes to ensure accurate and timely accounting close cycles and consolidation and provide detail support to the accounting managers and director to assist in the development of internal and external financial statements and reports. The position requires strong organizational and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as participate in cross-functional teams and collaborate with other finance and non-finance departments
- Point of contact in collaboration with Business Unit Finance, Accounts Payable, Corporate Budgets and other departments within Kelly Services.
- Prepare entries and account reconciliations that require applying judgment, performing analytical procedures and identifying/resolving issues
- Support the post process monthly by performing balancing procedures, trouble-shooting issues and adapting to system changes
- Review intercompany accounts, including preparing intercompany invoices, problem solving issues as they arise and communicating with subsidiary finance teams
- Interact with Internal Audit and PwC, our external audit firm, related to work performed
- Assist in providing data and/or preparing footnotes and various disclosures for SEC reporting
- Complete ad-hoc reporting, surveys and special projects as needed by leadership
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting
- 5 years general accounting experience, including at least 2 years in a senior analyst role
- Strong PC skills including spreadsheet and database management
- Solid general ledger knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and maintain organization when faced with several responsibilities
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.