8422 - IT Business Analyst - Virtual
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the information requirements and business analysis deliverables for Corporate based solutions. Because of substantial customer interfacing, you must have a demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts to diverse groups and work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The candidate must be able to play an integral role in the solution determination process and be able to describe and defend requirements and decisions to all levels of management, both verbally and in writing.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- Delivery of well-organized documentation & presentations, participating in project teams, and providing regular status reporting.
- Ability to interact effectively with non-technical, functional user community while being able to translate customer needs and business requirements into features and high-level functions
- Understand business needs and ensure compliance with Kelly global standards
- Must have previous business analysis or comparable experience
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them
- Demonstrates skills of technical tool/technique experience in multiple platforms; including but not limited to Salesforce and .net
- Exhibits confidence and knowledge of application functions and design within the enterprise. Applies and communicates this to the business through current processes and recommended solution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing business analysis timelines and deliverables around multiple projects
- Experience in managing customer expectations effectively
- Thinks “outside the box” to generate fresh ideas/approaches
- 7+ years of analytical skills and requirements documentation related to application development
- Staffing Industry experience is a plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- CBAP or other certifications preferred
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.