8441 - Account Executive - Science & Clinical
- Develop business with prospective strategic customers and penetration and retention of existing customers.
- Possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of management.
- Adhere to the sales metrics and thresholds.
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Operating within company policy, exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations (e.g., Society of Human Resource Managers).
- Bachelor’s degree- preferred; Bachelor’s degree in specialty relevant to business group (Science, Engineering, Technology) – preferred. Experience in business-to-business sales or relevant specialty experience.
- Requires sales experience will accept staffing experience in lieu of specialty/industry education/experience. Industry (preferred); Sales (required); Staffing (required); Leadership (preferred); Product Specialist; Deep domain experience.
- 2+ years of sales and business development experience in Clinical Research, Clinical Trials, and/or CRO/FSP industry. Business to business sales capacity.
- Proven ability to develop business; build consultative relationships; thrive in a team environment and have effective networking skills.
- Experience in business to business sales or relevant Clinical Research, Clinical Trials, and/or CRO/FSP experience.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus, positive personal leadership and drive, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Staffing industry experience preferred
- Driven to succeed – Clinical Research solutions oriented with strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance
- Volunteer Day
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.