8448 - Director, MSP Product
- This individual is accountable to identify and drive continuous improvement activities across the MSP product line. They will work alongside their OCG product peers to create a roadmap focused on driving consistency around marketing/sales collateral, processes, technology and analytics.
- Development and maintenance of product strategy and all standards, inclusive of artifacts for sales/marketing to explain, architects/pricing to design, and operations to execute a scalable solution. Lead process & technology standardization and gap analysis efforts for their MSP solution that align w/ the overall OCG goals around Total Talent Management.
- Identify product enhancements (people, process and technology) that will increase the efficiency, profitability, global scale, and overall success of their product. Coordinate and manage the approved enhancements, along with operations and technology teams, in order to continuously improve the MSP product.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership and subject matter expertise to promote Kelly product brand awareness. Lead analysts relationship activities and overall partnerships that are specific to the MSP product.
- Serve as Product SME that supports sales & architects with initial client business development activities, with the goal of increasing our sales pipeline and creating referenceable case studies.
- Manage and develop a highly effective team that supports the overall MSP product
- Subject Matter Expert: Proven subject matter expertise in the MSP product.
- Strategic Focus: Ability to develop a clear vision of the future and define strategies and project plans to execute.
- Communication & Relationship Building: Demonstrates strong abilities to engage with many stakeholder groups, strategically align feedback, and keep all relevant groups informed of progress and direction.
- Analytical & Creative Problem Solving: Ability to examine relevant situations in detail in order to identify key elements, strengths and weaknesses and use these to compile recommendations for improvements.
- Operational Management: Significant background into the operations and client delivery of an MSP solution.
- Project Management & Execution: Effectively coordinate relevant projects from start to finish, inclusive of change management and business process redesign efforts.
- Business Process Management & Optimization: Ability to adopt a systematic approach in order to identify, analyze, and bring about improvement in the existing business processes.
- Product Management & Execution: Experience in modern product management processes and proven history of strong execution to project plans.
- Team Development: Experience in building high performance work teams in a virtual work environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience n and field of study.
- 10+ years Product Management, MSP Operations Leadership
- Travel 20% - 40%
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.