8449 - Talent Engagement Specialist
The Talent Engagement Specialist is instrumental in overseeing the lifecycle of our Talent/Employee, ensuring excellence in employee service delivery, acts as an extension of the clients’ human resources departments; and is the liaison between Kelly, the client and the employee to ensure processes and contractual terms are adhered to. The primary function of this role is Talent Engagement. The position builds relationships with Talent through engagement activities, supports administrative functions (i.e. payroll, onboarding, workers compensation, updating/entering data in front-office systems, reporting, etc.); responds to Talent and Client inquires, and drives results that demonstrate a commitment to the financial success of Kelly.
Location: Rockville, MD (Remote/Onsite)
- Extend offers of employment to candidates for positions at the NIH; negotiate pay rates, set start dates, issue offer letters and benefit statements. Submit appropriate contracting documents to confirm bill rate and justification to customer. Works with talent throughout the hiring process to complete required Kelly and customer paperwork prior to start date.
- Understand and explain policies related to Kelly employment and working with the federal government; interpret policies for talent associated with leave, telework, occupational health; basic travel questions; deliver weekly orientation presentations to new hires, both in person and via remote methods.
- Facilitate the approval of time & leave via Kelly WebTime, utilizing Microsoft Excel, following complicated Standard Operating Procedures; Interpret rules related to Fair Labor Standards Act and Exempt Pay Rules to ensure accurate and appropriate pay.
- Review statements of work to assist in determining whether medical screening is required for talent; prepare Occupational Health documents for administrator’s review.
- Supervise talent to SOW requirements and coach or counsel talent to improve in order to meet expectations. Provide Quality Survey feedback and respond to questions related to employment; the process to modify statements of work (SOW) or request a rate increase
- MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel
- HR Knowledge
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Strong team orientation
- Microsoft Office Programs
- BA or BS in Business or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years in the Staffing or service industry
***Requires COVID-19 vaccination (or approved accommodation) upon hire.
Salary range: $42,800 – $56,800
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance
- Volunteer Day
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for all job opportunities offered through Kelly Government Solutions, in accordance with the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.