8451 - Kelly Corporate Sr. Project Manager - Virtual
*Kelly is looking to proactively build its pipeline of talented professionals for future opportunities. If you are interested in being a part of our talent pool for this specific position, please apply to the posting.
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Sr. Project Manager in Professional Services will be accountable and responsible for overall solution deployment, project accounting and control, and on-time and on-budget completion of projects, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
The Sr. Project Manager leads projects to implement Kelly solutions globally or regionally as required. Role will ensure that the project team (internal and external members) are following all implementation processes, which includes ensuring that the final product delivered to the client aligns with what is outlined in the contractual agreement with the client and will be the primary point of contact for the client sponsor for questions and escalations. As such, the Sr. Project Manager will be seen by the client as the lead from Kelly during the implementation process and will engage with Global Solutions to renegotiate as required, and operations to ensure all downstream changes are understood.
How you will support the team…
- Overall ownership of implementation, providing project leadership, anticipate bottlenecks, and mitigate project risks by making recommendations of alternative options/solutions; drive postmortems and project root cause analysis efforts to ensure continuous improvement. Accountable for project success and integrity of implementation solution against what was designed.
- Creates & maintains implementation plans/schedules. Responsible for tracking & management of project status, timeline, budget & change control. Plans, prepares, coordinates and leads key milestone meetings, such as client preparation, internal kick off / immersion sessions, client kick off, status calls, UAT, discovery and other workshops
- Lead and manage large, complex enterprise-level projects consisting of diverse, global project teams. Lead through example, as the Sr. Project Manager will be engaged to support, large, complex enterprise-level projects.
- Responsible for matrix management of project team.
- Responsible for escalating issues and managing them through resolution. Be a point of escalation internally and for client if cannot be resolved at Workstream level. Supports Workstream Leads with client conversations as required. Responsible for cross-project risk, issue and decision identification & management.
- Creates operational handover document, including a cutover plan, and transfer to the Delivery teams (Client Lead/Account Manager and Operations). Responsible for scheduling and leading all tollgate and cutover calls with the Kelly Internal team and the client.
- Strong knowledge and proven track record with implementing solutions in the workforce solutions industry
- Experience with utilizing project methodologies during implementations (PMP, Prince2, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Experience successfully working with senior executives – internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency experience implementing workforce solutions.
- Experience utilizing project management methodology and tools.
- Operational Client Management experience preferred
- Diverse exposure in multiple practice/solutions (e.g. OCG sales and Operations)
- Must have strong recent experience with MS Project, and MS Office tools
- Operated in a business development and/or program management function
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is required
- 8+ years of experience implementing complex advisory, consulting or workforce solutions
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
Paid Time Off
Holidays (8 days)
Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
Volunteer Day (1 day)
Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
Vacation Purchase Program
Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Parental Leave
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.