8458 - Professional & Industrial - Commercial Recruiter - Norcross, GA
How you'll support your team...
- Embrace and practice collaboration
- Has the ability to proactively build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships
- Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they’re performing or the level of their position, remaining open to the ideas of others
- Effectively navigates within a matrix environment to accomplish goals
- Effectively communicates in all forms (written, spoken, listening)
- Organizes ideas clearly and logically when speaking
- Crafts concise, clear messages in written formal and informal documents.
- Develops and presents content to audiences that is impactful
- When listening, considers the other person most important and concentrates on the speaker’s message and needs
- Recognizes top contractor talent and uses that population as a pipeline for upcoming needs
- Accountable for knowing their talent and creating a career that benefits both them and Kelly through redeployment and retention
- Understands the importance of our employees in achieving Kelly’s strategic direction and goals
- Drives for results and demonstrates a commitment to Kelly’s success
- Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest quality services to meet customer needs
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure. Ensures business goals are met or executed. Comfortable to intervene to address obstacles to achieving results
Does this sound like you?
- 1+ year of professional experience; recruiting experience preferred
- Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification and selection of candidates
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards and applicant tracking systems
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.