8461 - Timekeeper - Contract Role - Onsite - Deerpark / Houston Area
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Timekeeper is based at the client site and reports to the Operations Supervisor. The individual is critical in supporting the (TRACK) timekeeping tool for Kelly employees on assignment with our client to ensure Kelly employees are paid timely and the customer is billed properly. The Timekeeper is responsible for allocating Kelly employee time against client work orders and monitoring any exceptions to schedules.
This individual will interact with time approvers and Kelly employees to report time accurately to Kelly payroll. The individual will also assist management with analysis and reporting of data supporting service to the customer. This includes maintaining data integrity of the timekeeping system and internal systems. This individual will exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
Ø Responsible for maintenance of the Track timekeeping system and related tasks:
· Completes daily reconciliation in Track system between time punches and reported hours
· Ensures allocation of time to appropriate cost centers
· Submits override requests to the Track system administrator with proper documentation for allowable exceptions according to Track guidelines
· Responsible for resolving override rejections in timekeeping system by reaching out to client managers and employees
· Assists with resolution of issues related to timekeeping system
Ø Submits timekeeping system files to Payroll Department on a weekly basis
Ø Ensures proper electronic filing of payroll files and communications with employees and client managers
Ø Assists team with issues/concerns and special requests related to payroll including overpaid/underpaid time, rejections and closed worker records
Ø Assists with customer/internal contractual audits
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, interpersonal and decision making
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience analyzing and trending large amounts of data
- Ability to work in a team environment
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· 2 years of experience related operational, timekeeping and/or administrative experience. Timekeeping experience highly preferred. Track system experience a plus.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.