8469 - Sr. Pricing Analyst
Senior Pricing Consultant – Kelly Services
The Senior Pricing Consultant will be an internal consultant to client engagement teams by effectively pricing and designing solutions to support Staffing, Consulting and Outsourcing services to global customers and prospects. The Senior Pricing Consultant will be a thought leader by helping formulate pricing strategy while supporting Kelly Services’ profitability objectives.
- Responsible for leading large and complex global pricing opportunities:
- Create a pricing model that accurately reflects the solution presented to a client.
- Assist bid team / Senior Management to achieve the target price and margin requirements by providing continuous feedback on overall cost impacts, solution alternatives, continuous improvement opportunities and relevant pricing alternatives and options.
- Evaluate pricing risks and mitigation strategies ensuring pricing integrity while also considering Kelly Services profitability guidelines and targets.
- Document pricing/solution assumptions and creating a client facing pricing language document with assumptions and pricing specific terms and conditions.
- Quality check peers work to learn, challenge, and verify the model is error free.
- Lead pricing approval meetings with Senior Leadership by explaining price, pricing alternatives, risks and sensitivities to price.
- Assist in designing complex outsourced solutions that meet the needs of our global customers while meeting/exceeding Kelly OCG’s profitability targets
- Collaborate with the Global Solution Design Team, Sales, Operations and Corporate Service Functions to identify deliverables and design programs/solutions.
- Partner with COE on market intelligence and product maturity models.
- Perform win validation/implementation support to ensure pricing aligns with final Statement of Work.
- Review of contracts terms and conditions to ensure they align with pricing models/P&L and suggest negotiation parameters with sales.
- Engage with client prospects to explain pricing and/or assist sales in negotiations.
- Ensure contracts are in line with company position on revenue recognition standards.
- Work closely with Global Senior Leadership on a multitude of projects including (but not limited to):
- Setting pricing strategy and developing a business case for new and existing services ensuring we are competitive in the marketplace and profitable.
- Driving efficiency through process improvement within Pricing and with other stakeholders
- Annual Data Request to update pricing models for pricing accuracy
- Assist in management of Pricing Team with direct reports. Responsibilities include helping run day to day operations of pricing team, people development/training, pricing oversight on bids led by staff.
- Assist in the development of innovative and user-friendly pricing models/tools to keep up with an ever changing and dynamic business environment and to close pricing information gaps regarding costs, customer and competition.
- Supports multiple special projects as required.
- Strong ability to develop relationships and set expectations with Senior Level Executives.
- 3+ years of professional experience ideally in finance/accounting, outsourcing, and consultant role. Masters preferred.
- Able to work with limited data
- Self-motivated professional with the capability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure calculating pricing impacts quickly, accurately and confidently with Senior Leadership.
- Experience successfully managing complex and multiple projects
- Experience working with deadlines and demonstrated time management skills.
- Flexible schedule to work late nights or early mornings given the Global aspect of the role.
- <5% travel to client sites, however able to travel with 24 hour notice if needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance
- Volunteer Day
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.