8481- IT Solution Consultant
Join our Fusion Team and support Kelly's Digital Transformation Initiative. In this role, you will help to develop our digital model to improve communication with our global customers and talent!
The IT Solution Consultant (Consultant) leads and supports the activities for Kelly Strategic Projects. The Consultant provides vital leadership, analysis, and design tasks related to the development of technology solutions to ensure that solutions meet business needs. Develop a deep understanding of business goals, objectives and business outcomes, proficiencies, value streams, and business processes. Crafts work for managing strategic projects, products, applications, technologies, and processes to enable and drive targeted business outcome
- IT/Business Relationship Management
- Translates Business Strategy into Solutions Architecture
- Leads Solutions Design and Analysis
- Facilitates and Collaborates to Deliver Business Outcomes
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and decision-making.
- Positive relationship development skills including interacting optimally with senior management.
- Superb communication (verbal and written).
- Excellent managerial and communication.
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences.
- Work with business sponsors in the build, plan, and delivery of technical solutions in support of business plans.
- Business process reengineering experience, including documentation of processes using flowcharting software.
- Ability to learn new business processes and products quickly.
- Ability to rapidly grasp IT concepts and identify potential solutions, as well as understand key interdependencies with other systems
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to work with large multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment and to be agile as priorities shift throughout a project lifecycle.
- Ability to get results from non-reporting resources.
- Able to be a self-starter and work with minimal direction
- Effectively run meetings and provide clear and concise meeting outcomes.
- Experience working in the staffing industry, Agile development practices, is helpful.
- Experience with Bullhorn and PeopleSoft is a plus.
- Business experience with the sales process, customer set-up and management, order compliance (rates, screening, supplemental data), and order and talent management while on assignment is helpful, but not required.
- Education - Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration preferred.
- 7 - 10 years demonstrated ability working as an I.T. Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Project Manager and/or Applications Manager, and/or Business Development/Relationship Manager
- Experience defining and supervising the delivery of efficient and effective solutions to diverse and sophisticated business problems.
- Experience integrating custom and package products across sophisticated enterprise environments
- Virtual - Job-related obligations may require travel < 10%
- Salary starts at $90K, DOE
Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
- Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being - five days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance - three days
- Volunteer - one day
- Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
- 401(k) match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.