8486 - Recruiting Manager (Professional & Industrial) - CT, MA, ME, NH, & VT
Candidate must be located in CT, MA, ME, NH, or VT
Your Opportunity for Impact
We are seeking a Recruiting Manager to be responsible for driving the performance and efficiency of the recruiters. This is accomplished by providing creative, strategic, and tactical day-to-day leadership, direction, mentoring, and accountability to be successful. As the Recruiting Manager, you will assist the accounts, business development, and service teams in filling orders to reach and exceed stated financial objectives. You will also engage with customers and leadership to determine the overall strategy and provide the appropriate tactical direction.
We are thrilled for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Resolve team focus, build, confer, and execute the recruiting strategy with assistance from leadership and local sales team and financial indicators
- Lead team through the full life-cycle of recruiting and ensure alignment with sales and/or account management strategies
- Develop supporting resources and practices to improve recruiting
- Use financial and recruiting metrics to make staffing and resource decisions, guide strategy, coach team members, and evaluate success
- Ensure team is aligned with employment law and Kelly processes and policies, including technology adoption— specifically, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) utilization
- Assess and address individual work, team process, and the operating model to determine how the market can operate efficiently and profitably
- Clearly communicate roles and responsibilities, hold employees accountable, and continually elevate the team’s skill and performance
- Assist with recruiter development, including the execution of the Recruitment Management System (RMS) and improve order fills
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of four years of recruiting experience; experience using an ATS and working with social networking tools
- Minimum of two years of people management or performance management experience
- Knowledge of specialty in which (majority of) recruiters are working (e.g., light industrial, manufacturing, or professional) and of individual and team metrics and measurement systems to manage staff
- Solid problem solving, team-building, leadership, and interpersonal skills as well as results-oriented
- Communicate clearly and build relationships with all customers as well as candidates, internal staff, and partners
- Maintain operational efficiency to deliver the highest quality services to meet customer needs in complex and matrixed environments
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
Holidays (8 days)
Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
Volunteer Day (1 day)
Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
Vacation Purchase Program
Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Parental Leave
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.