8492 - Virtual IT/Software Recruiter (Contract)
Virtual IT/Software Engineer Recruiter (Contract)
As an IT/Software Engineer Recruiter, you are the Recruiting Subject Matter Expert who will build positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle. You will be responsible for assessing the market, attracting talent, and marrying top talent with our clients.
- This role is a Contract (In-House-Temp) role that can be performed virtually within the United States of America
- This is an indefinite and ongoing contract with future options to convert to a full-time employee of Kelly
- This role will be paid an hourly rate based upon a pre-determined budgeted amount
- A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the phone screen/interview process
- Lead, own, and successfully run the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
- Lead daily conversations with the client’s Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team, along with other key partners
- Provide a “white glove” customer service and build relationships that ensure the client is satisfied
- Lead intake calls with Hiring Managers to capture requisition details to present a diverse pool of qualified talent
- Routinely meet with client partners to benchmark candidates, share market data, adjust strategy, set expectations, and drive the hire/no hire decision
- Coach Hiring Managers on the selection strategy
- Lead and/or participate in strategic sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available when required
- Maintain close contact with candidates and shepherd them through the entire recruiting process
- Work to close candidates and drive offer acceptance
- Maintain relations with “Silver Medalist” candidates and repurpose them for other roles when applicable
- Handle all candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner; including but not limited to scrubbing requisitions, candidate engagement, moving applicants through the process, filling, and closing requisitions
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- 3+ years of dynamic recruiting experience managing requisition loads effectively and successfully
- Previous experience recruiting IT professionals (iOS/Android Developers, Software Developers, Cloud Engineers)
- Superb communication skills, building strong client relationships which require a consultative approach
- Confident working in an end-to-end Recruiting environment
- Experience with and ability to find and attract passive talent
- Optimally identifying and resolving potential challenges and risks
- Demonstrable experience with a wide range of Applicant Tracking systems, Vendor Management Systems, and proficient experience working in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that to thrive, we must build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.