8502 - Commercial Account Executive - Milwaukee/Racine, WI
Your Opportunity for Impact
We are seeking a Commercial Account Executive to be responsible for developing business with both strategic, high volume staffing accounts as well as high-margin, local business. As the Commercial Account Executive, you are also accountable for the penetration and retention of existing customers. You are essential for us to increase our market share and profitability.
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Conduct business development activities such as territory management and lead identification and qualification
- Build and develop proposals and pricing models as well as detail sales activities
- Collaborate with internal SMEs and partners to ensure efficient service delivery; meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds
- Provide successful business development by building efficient, quality solutions for customers and fair pay for temporary employees
- Establish and manage a positive and inclusive work environment
- Act as a business consultant with detailed knowledge of the customer’s needs and select the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One - three years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity; sales experience in the staffing or service industry
- Proficient ability to cultivate business, build relationships, and network
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal; proficient interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.