8536 - Enterprise Architect
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Enterprise Architect works generally independently in a senior level technology role and has a holistic view of Kelly Services’ portfolio of applications and is responsible for design and development of technological solutions meet current and future business needs for the Kelly’s specialty business units.
The Enterprise Architect interprets business needs by having a strong understanding of the value streams, business process & capability modeling and be able to assess and apply technology with short term and long-term solutions partnering with stakeholders across the ecosystem.
· Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and deliver current and future state business capabilities. Steer multiple business and IT stakeholders on the architectural standards and guidelines and selection of tools and technologies.
· Leads cross-functional teams to develop and translate customer requirements into detailed architectural designs, internal product specifications and/or third-party solution technical requirements, evaluates and prioritize requests for product changes and enhancements from a solution architecture perspective.
· Defines technical specifications and solution designs (internal, custom-developed products and applications) utilizing appropriate software engineering processes either individually or in concert with project team
· Works collaboratively with business and IT stakeholders to incorporate their input into solution architecture. Effectively communicates solution architecture and gains the buy-in and support of business and IT leaders.
· Develops enterprise-level applications and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features. Assures feasibility and sustainability in the technical solution.
· Leads the definition and implementation of software development standards and procedures that support code reuse (e.g., microservices) and guide “citizen developer” produced solutions.
· Works with the other architectural domains (Data, Infrastructure, Security) and vendors to ensure solutions meet reliability, security, performance, compliance, master data management and DR requirements.
· Reviews user stories and coordinates with Agile Scrum teams to identify opportunities to reuse objects/services/functions previously developed to improve velocity of each sprint.
· Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and assesses feasibility for use within Kelly’s computing environment.
· Works with stakeholders to develop project timelines, as well as facilitate the overall planning and execution of IT projects.
· May mentor less experienced team members.
· Ability to design & articulate architectural ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
· Ability to coordinate and enforce architectural standards, guidelines, and principles within and across the organization.
· Strong Knowledge of agile principles and development methodologies. and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt.
· Ability to rapidly grasp IT concepts and identify potential solutions, as well as understand key interdependencies with other systems.
· Ability to understand and balance the long-term ("big picture" concept of reducing complexity of the application portfolio) and short-term perspectives (“get it done” quickly to meet urgent business needs).
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is required, Masters preferred.
· 8 + years of experience in IT system design improvements and large-scale transformations.
· 5 + years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise applications and integrations.
· Experience working with business partners and providing technical expertise on business architecture transformation initiatives.
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions to the cloud.
· Experience integrating custom developed applications and commercial software solutions across complex enterprise environments.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proven Progressive experience in Architecture and Development of Full Tech Stack(Applications, Middleware, Databases, Integration Platforms)
· Knowledge of architecture (e.g., TOGAF, Zacman) and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
· Fully developed understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps).
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.