8671 - Onsite Manager - Talent Advisor - Norwalk, CA
Your Opportunity for Impact
We are seeking a Talent Advisor to be the front-line support for employees to ensure excellence in delivery. As a Talent Advisor, you will manage and execute strategies to drive employee engagement, creativity, development, and performance.
How you'll support your team...
- Execute programs that drive redeployment/retention, skill improvement, and efficient communication
- Actively inform Talent of safety policies, standard methodologies, and updates
- As Talent issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner
- Based on feedback and engagement scores, drive for and execute process improvements as directed
- Maintain balancing operational efficiency and delivering the highest quality services to meet the customer needs
- Drive compliance to customer required processes
Does this sound link you?
- Two years of administrative experience
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Proficient understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, and contract language
- Ability to actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
- Results-Oriented, hardworking, and have strong attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment
Our Value Proposition
connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through
our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of
all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to
work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work
truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because
we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all.
Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to
breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to
work that enriches their lives.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.