8697 - Peoplesoft Administrator - Virtual
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Platform Engineer is a key member of the Global Infrastructure team reporting to the Senior Manager – Database & Application Infrastructure. Looking for a detail-oriented individual with strong communication & technical skills and experience in Oracle PeopleSoft Applications and Support.
- of PeopleSoft applications, ensuring optimal performance and stability.
- Service Delivery Support – Provide support and leadership to the Peoplesoft applications support teams.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision required. Empowered to make decisions around major responsibilities.
- Developing a service culture: create training programs, performance monitoring and be a role model for customer advocacy
- Responsible for day-to-day administration and monitoring of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and FSCM 9.2 PIA Systems on PeopleTools 8.58.x, running on Windows and Red Hat Linux operating systems
- Responsible for PeopleTools upgrades on both Windows and Linux OS.
- Responsible for PeopleSoft mid-tier environment refreshes from Production to non-production environments.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery scenarios across disparate system locations.
- Must be proficient in Window 64x, Linux RedHat OS, vi editor, cron, system commands, scripting, etc.
- Responsible for PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and PeopleSoft Automated Update (PAU) installations and configurations.
- Detailed functional and practical knowledge of PeopleSoft Change Assistant utilized for creating and applying Change Packages.
- Responsible for Vertex 9.0 Indirect Tax O Series installation, configuration, patching and monthly delta data updates.
- Practical knowledge of and experience with SQL language for Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Functional knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker.
- Functional knowledge of Big-IP F5 and Certificates a plus.
· 10 years of experience in a Technical IT role.
· Progressive experience with significant exposure to multiple platforms and demonstrated leadership ability.
· Recognized expert in multiple technologies, processes, and/or methodologies.
· Significant experience in the Peoplesoft Administration area is required, along with expertise in Oracle databases, Windows and Red Hat Linux and Vertex.
· Minimum 8 years’ experience performing Peoplesoft Administration, Oracle DBA activities. Experience with Installation, Upgrade, Patching of Peoplesoft applications and PeopelTools.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.