8731 - VP of HR & Recruiting, KellyConnect - Virtual
Remote, USA |
Job Reference: 8731 - Posted 29-Sep-2022
The Non-Officer Vice President and Lead position over the Staff Management functional team of KellyConnect, which is the Contact Center Managed Services and Outsourcing practice within Kelly Services, is responsible for directing all Recruiting and Human Resources Support activities for the business unit. They strategize and align with the Practice “Objectives, Goals, Strategies, and Measures” (OGSMs) with complete responsibility for meeting the Practice needs pertaining to the Sourcing and Recruiting, and HR support of non-corporate personnel. Focus is primarily on the staff hired for the execution and delivery of our client programs and the immediate members of the Staff Management team, and not necessarily the other practice functional areas or full-time corporate positions. They develop and execute operational strategies, provide ongoing leadership, and are accountable for the day-to-day execution as well as full P&L responsibility, including recruiting and marketing budgets.
- The Staff Management Lead, will align with the Practice Lead on business development strategic objectives and new business development opportunities to ensure that our recruiting efforts are positioned to meet the staffing demands of our programs. They will collaborate with upstream and downstream business partners within KellyConnect in the establishment of operating level agreements and key performance delivery measurements. They will develop and lead recruiting strategies, based on the analysis and understanding of labor market trends within the domains and regions we serve.
Overall Managed Service Provider Responsibility to the Client:
- This individual is part of the senior leadership team accountable for the overall delivery of managed services to our customers. They will be the senior point-of-contact for the operations within their function or domain. They will be customer driven in their approach; ensuring that the clients we serve either directly, or indirectly, derive value, and benefit from our services. They will guide and advise their team in the development, understanding and execution of operational processes, procedures, and policies which are aligned with the operating and service level agreements of our client programs. Their success will be highly impacted by their ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with their peers focused on the delivery of products and services to our clients.
- They will lead the effort to drive innovation, remove administrative barriers, and automate tasks as necessary within their portfolio, domain or function so that the team can provide value-added services with efficiency and effectiveness.
- The ideal candidate is a strong leader of staff teams and processes, a strategic problem solver and effective people developer possessing solid domain competency in the field of Human Resources and Sourcing and Recruiting. Responsible to be knowledgeable of requested client projects and managing their functional role to ensure successful project completion, including implementation of all services within their scope of responsibility.
- Collaborate with Kelly’s corporate HR, Legal, Benefits, and Payroll teams to ensure compliance to Kelly’s established policies and procedures, and for determining where deviations are necessary to support the needs of the KellyConnect practice and programs.
- Manage all HR related cases ensuring compliance to the EEOC and FSLA, as well as all Unemployment claims and ADA accommodations, providing mentorship and direction to operations on all HR matters.
- Run a scalable, efficient, and sustainable service delivery operation that is driven to providing effective customer service and low-cost operating efficiency.
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day operations within a given discipline, domain, function or client program. Ultimate responsibility for the performance of the functional team/organization in meeting all business objectives and client obligations.
- Collaborate and plan with peers in supporting the delivery of a product or service against pre-determined operating and service level agreements which ensure the seamless delivery of services to our clients and ensure compliance with contracts and Statements Of Work.
- Participate in the development of practice level Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures (OGSMs) that will provide the business with a plan and approach to grow and maintain a financially viable practice.
- Lead a team of managers who are responsible for processes and procedures, ensuring that teams within the business practice are meeting and exceeding overall expectations for the service delivery by implementing and managing Standard Operating Procedures and service delivery standards.
- Sponsor/lead continuous improvement efforts focused on productivity improvements. Identify and drive opportunities for automating work and reducing/eliminating non-valued added work.
- Monitor workflow and volume to determine staff capacity and productivity.
- Recruit and grow great talent through strong performance coaching techniques, career development actions and crafting an environment in which employees can achieve their full potential.
- Support the financial budget for the practice and manage the P&L for the Staff Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, or work history equivalent (15+ years).
- 10 years’ experience in a manager/supervisor role, managing functional recruiting and HR support teams, preferably in Customer Service delivery and business process outsourcing operations with strategic, SLA and P&L responsibilities.
- US and Canadian staffing and labor experience/expertise preferred.
- Contact Center or Customer Service experience/expertise preferred.
- Demonstrated success at advising and driving/executing cross-functional initiatives.
- Knowledge/appreciation of how to leverage data and technology.
- Experience or knowledge of applying Six Sigma or Lean process tools or methodologies preferred.
- Proven ability to manage financial P&L, budgets, and forecasting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Business acumen & decisive decision-making ability.
- Ability to assess and establish strategic priorities.
- Strong leadership development skills.
- Ability to drive business and practice innovation.
- Strong problem-solving skills (DMAIC approach using Root Cause Analysis).
- Ability to develop or interpret, simplify, and put strategy into specific actions.
- Strong presentation development, delivery, and customer interaction skills
Our Value Proposition
Stemming from our recruiting expertise and heritage as pioneers in the staffing industry, KellyConnect as a division of Kelly Service, Inc., is a provider of contact center managed services and full turn-key outsourcing solutions that includes People, Processes, Technology, and Performance Management, Workforce Management, Interaction Management, and Training & Development expertise to some of the world’s top companies. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together, and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and be united with the Kelly team, dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people in their desire to find meaningful work.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Haven't found what you were looking for?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.