8786 - Senior Treasury Manager - Troy, MI (Hybrid Role)
Your Opportunity for Impact!
Supports the strategic, tactical and operational responsibilities of the Treasury function. Oversee international cash management, ensuring forecasts are accurate and timely. Responsible for the revolver debt facility, including assisting in the renewal process, handling reporting and compliance. Supports financial and capital structure strategy development and execution.
- Oversees international cash management, including weekly cash balance reporting and review of the short and long term cash forecasts to identify subsidiaries have adequate capital.
- Balance sheet and cash flow forecasting, including preparation of materials for quarterly, strategic planning and adhoc board meetings
- Handle revolver facility processes, including quarterly compliance reporting. Plays key role in facility renewal process.
- International and US subsidiary banking controls and FBAR reporting.
- Improve banking services and pricing though RFPs and management of the new/provider change implementation.
- Gather and summarize information on competitor and industry activity (competitor benchmarking)
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with banks or brokers through telephone and personal contact to provide information about the company’s operations and investment needs.
- Special Projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or related business discipline CTP and/or MBA preferred
- 6-10 years Finance experience, preferably Treasury experience
Broad background in Finance including general Accounting/Finance knowledge, banking, capital markets (investing, financing, interest rate and currency management). Strong communication skills and drive are critical. A demonstrated track record as a strategic, operational, tactical and analytic contributor.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.