8797 - RPO Senior Recruiter
As an RPO Sr. Recruiter you will build strong client relationships and work in partnership with the Sr. Operations Manager to ensure program success, while also working a full recruiting desk.
This position is a remote opportunity.
Your Opportunity for Impact
- Act as a full-lifecycle Recruiter managing a requisition load up to 10-15 reqs
- Work with Client’s Human Resources & Recruiting teams as well as Hiring Managers to assess and measure Client satisfaction, respond to concerns and actively prevent future issues
- Act as a consultative Strategic Partner to the client with proven knowledge of the labor market and Client’s industry to build exceptional recruiting strategies
- Meet all critical metrics and SLA requirements
- Strategize on program concerns and maintain compliance with administrative processes
- Ability to be flexible and work in a demanding, rapidly changing business environments; lead performance accordingly
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Provide Client with reporting that demonstrates the programs’ success or areas for opportunities
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience highly preferred
Years of Experience:
- 3+ years of direct client management
- 6-8 years of Sourcing, Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience to include proactive and passive sourcing knowledge (expert in advanced search techniques)
- Expert knowledge for job board sourcing and outside the box recruiting tactics
Type of Experience:
- Experience building and delivering data and timely reporting on key program metrics
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws & compliance
- Demonstrable experience developing and presenting recruitment strategy plans
- Experienced user of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint and working knowledge of various CRM, ATS and HRIS systems. SuccessFactors experience a plus
- RPO experience preferred
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting. [note: additional detail such as compensation range is to be included if posting in CO]
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.