8807 - Portfolio Leader - Engineering
As the Portfolio Leader, you will lead and manage Sales Directors overseeing Kelly's Engineering accounts; own the client relationship, be responsible for account growth, P&L/operational efficiency and will work in partnership with the other business units and teams to ensure growth strategies are executed. The Portfolio Leader uses industry expertise to produce mutually beneficial wins for clients and Kelly. This position serves as a key relationship holder to all resources critical to deliver in their portfolio such as client leadership, supplier leadership, leadership with key technology partners, and internal Kelly leaders and peers.
Strategy & Growth
- Develop sales & growth strategy, in conjunction with the
- Vertical or Market Leader, to increase market share within assigned portfolio
- Owns and oversees effective P&L management and delivering
- against targets
- Leads client planning and strategy around expansion, growth, and
- contract renewals, supports the sales cycle
- Review and analyze financial results for growth opportunities and
- continuous improvement: can influence and tell a client story based on data
Client Relationship & Program Management
- Owns client relationships and is a critical, strategic partner to
- them on achieving their talent strategy
- Overall responsibility for developing, implementing and leading
- the strategic delivery plan for their portfolio
- Works with clients to maximize their supplier strategy
- Constantly challenges views pushes to achieve the mutual win for Kelly and the client
- Holds key leadership relationships to ensure solid program delivery with clients, suppliers, technology partners, and internal teams
- Directly oversee expansion opportunities
- Demonstrates expertise internally and externally on their portfolios, and leverages all best practices to maximize account relationships and growth
- Knowledgeable on different types of labor classification; stays on top of labor trends, understand associated risks and proactively mitigates on top of labor trends, understand associated risks and proactively mitigates for clients and Kelly
- Is deeply familiar with the different types of staffing models and works with clients and internal resources to drive best approach
- Lead and inspire a team responsible for client operations delivery
- Effectively manage ebb and flow of resources to accommodate client demand, new wins, etc.
- Develop bench strength within team to plan for adequate succession
- Set clear and realistic performance achievement goals in support of the business unit strategy; provide relevant and timely performance feedback for increasing and/or sustaining maximum performance
- Understands the Sales cycle and process
- Successful with creating and maintaining high level client relationships
- P&L management and accountability
- Depth of working operational knowledge on total talent supply chain
- Account strategy and management
- Running large/complex account portfolios and teams required
- Travel 20% - 40%
Salary range: $125,700 - $176,000
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance
- Volunteer Day
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.