8824 - Manager, Retirement Plans - Virtual USA
Your Opportunity for Impact
Kelly is a globally recognized brand, Kelly® works with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, meaning we’re already connected to outstanding companies, including the top global biopharma companies. At Kelly people are the reason for our success. Our dedication to inclusion and belonging enables us to build a culture where all employees feel welcomed, respected and valued.
Kelly Services, a global provider of staffing services, has an excellent full time opportunity for a Manager, Retirement Plans. Responsibilities include:
1. run the day to day operations of the retirement programs,
2. manage all audits requests, merger & acquisition duties and reporting,
3. manage all vendors to ensure quality and timelines of services,
4. participate in the redesign of retirement programs and 5) assure programs are designed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Ensure that the programs are meeting Employees’/Kelly’s needs while creating solutions to improve or enhance current programs and processes.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of multiple 401(k) Plans, Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans and Canada RRSP in partnership with internal teams (Payroll, Legal, Accounting, etc.) and external vendors (Recordkeeper, Investment Advisor, External Counsel, etc)
- May assist with UK Pension Plan
- Ensure 401(k) Plans remain compliant, e.g., annual 5500 filings, annual audits, internal data/system audits and ERISA/IRS/DOL requirements & corrections
- Manage Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans Annual and New Hire enroll. Ensure the NQ Plans remain compliant, e.g., internal data/system audits and ERISA/IRS/DOL requirements & corrections
- Troubleshoot and resolve employee questions and administrative issues
- Oversee the funding, including payroll, company contributions, and annual budget projections and reconciliations in coordination with Payroll and Finance
- Draft, interpret, review, revise, and distribute required plan documents including the SAR, SPD, SMM, plan change notifications, etc.
- Develop agenda for 401(k) Committee meetings and ensure Committee operates in accordance with Charter, and schedule fiduciary training as needed
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on retirement plans supporting other business units, including Recruiting, Legal, HRIS, Communications and general HR
- Manage relationships with all Retirement plan vendors
- Work with vendors and Internal Communications to develop and launch effective and compelling education campaigns, including on-site and virtual 401k/retirement information sessions
- Train HR Team Members as needed to support retirement plan administration, including developing oversight and escalation steps to ensure plan compliance
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and develop/implement process improvements
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility in 401(k) plan administration and design
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Broad knowledge of retirement regulations, including ERISA, DOL, IRS, etc.
- Knowledge of IRC 409(A) Deferred Compensation Plans preferred
- Experience in the development and implementation of initiatives from design to strategy through implementation.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines and to adjust as needed if priorities shift
- Experience with Canada retirement plans a requirement
- Self-starter who can work with complex data to identify issues and propose potential solutions
- Ability to act independently and effectively across multiple levels of the organization
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships across a large, complex organization with internal leaders and external vendors to meet multiple, simultaneous objectives on-time and on-budget.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate vision and objectives across all levels of the company
- Strong HRIS experience required with a preference for Peoplesoft
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.