8856 - Proposal Consultant, Virtual USA
This is a great virtual opportunity to join our organization and our company is the 5th largest professional services organization in the world! This individual will provide consultative sales support and Request for Proposal (RFP) bid creation for sophisticated, high visibility and time critical bid responses. The role will be supporting our Kelly Outsourcing Consulting Group (OCG).
- Collaborate with RFP owners regarding the best approach for responding to RFPs based on the solution design and strategy.
- Design workforce management solutions for local market opportunities that differentiate Kelly in the marketplace and increase our likelihood of acquiring new business and retaining existing clients.
- Position Kelly as a professional in human capital management by incorporating industry trends and research into a highly customized response.
- Resolve and recognize opportunities to “change the game” and provide your internal clients with alternative solutions that expand Kelly’s penetration within the client base.
- Review RFP opportunities to settle a “go/no” decision based on the evaluation of critical success factors (e.g. current opportunity, growth potential, profitability, relationship, etc.)
- Coach and guide RFP owners throughout the RFP process to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the proposal process from start to finish.
- Create RFP responses that are compelling, accurate, and reflective of the clients’ requirements.
- Ensure strategy alignment throughout the actual RFP document, proper naming conventions, and correct grammar.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast paced , driven culture and adapt to constant changes and contending priorities
- Confirmed ability to build client relationships at all levels of the organization and across the globe
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, consultative & negotiation skills
- Results driven and be able to meet target due dates
- Superior writing skills. Must clearly articulate (in writing) complex business outsourcing and staffing solutions
- Solid eye for business that reflects the ability to grasp complex solutions.
- Project management skills to keep the RFP projects on track per an established timeline
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Strong PC skills; especially in MS Word and Powerpoint
- Required: 7 years business experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in English, Communications or Business or equivalent work experience
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following: proposal/RFP writing, outsourced solutions, staffing, sales, marketing
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Perk Spot – Personal Online Discount Program
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.