8948 - Contract Program Coordinator - Hybrid Calgary
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Program Coordinator is responsible for assisting the contingent workforce management process for our Oil & Gas customer, by using SAP Fieldglass and managing relationships between the program support team, customer (hiring managers), and the approved vendors (staffing agencies).
- This role is a In House Temporary (Contact) position with KellyOCG.
- Recruitment Administration:
- Learn and understand the full-cycle onboarding process of contingent workers and/or vendors within SAP Fieldglass to support program needs.
- Assist the broader program team during various stages of the onboarding process.
- Confirm assignment logistics between hiring managers/suppliers and revise assignments in SAP Fieldglass as needed.
- Onboard/offboard workers in SAP Fieldglass (i.e., validate compliance checks; ensure asset/access provisioning; follow site-specific requirements; etc.).
- Follow up with hiring managers and suppliers on various pending items to ensure action is taken.
- Customer Service:
- Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers
- Identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Inquiry Management:
- Manage group mailbox communications for broader program team, including receiving, organizing, responding and re-directing client/supplier communications.
- Manage the program’s inquiry management tool within Microsoft Power Platform.
- System Maintenance:
- Consistent and accurate use of SAP Fieldglass and KSN/billing systems.
- Ensure data entry, documentation and administration are completed in a timely fashion within SAP Fieldglass.
- Assist with system clean-up and data integrity initiatives.
- 2+ years of work experience in Administration, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Business, or similar environment
- Experience specifically working with SAP Fieldglass is preferred
- Experience working within various systems such as Vendor Management Systems (VMS), Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or similar
- Able to manage and prioritize work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Strong customer service skills and confidence interacting with all types of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and coordination skills including verbal, written, and listening
- Efficient time management skills and ability to work independently to complete tasks.
- Exceptional Outlook management
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Must be able to work onsite at client 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Competitive Annual Salary (based on Job Grade/Experience)
- Quarterly Bonus/Performance Incentive
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.