8972 - Kelly Education MPP Account Specialist - Trenton, NJ
opportunity for impact
This role has a unique opportunity to serve as the school district’s on-site presence of Kelly Education’s growing Special Education Managed Permanent Paraeducator (MPP) solution and offering. Individuals are responsible for building and maintain strong partnerships and ongoing relationships with not only the district and school stakeholders but also with the special needs paras either currently working within the program or new to the program post implementation. Typically, MPP Specialists will oversee/manage more than 60 special education paras on-site.
By directly supporting the local efforts of Kelly Education’s Special Education Paraeducator program, this role is uniquely poised to positively impact a school district’s ability to provide quality paraprofessional talent to classrooms within the community.
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years’ experience providing special education instruction or serving in an administrative capacity in a special education environment.
- Direct customer relationship management experience – accountable for account growth and retention.
- 4-5 years recruiting, staffing or vendor management experience is ideal.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.