8988 - FSP Program Coordinator
FSP Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator plays a key role in Business Process Enablement’s ability to make sound process improvement decisions. The overall responsibility for this role includes functional service provider (FSP) support for clients, coordination, and support of various projects for the department, providing key data analytics that will be used for a variety of purposes, assisting the Work Opportunity Credit (WOC) Program Manager, and managing certain components of the Employment Compliance Poster program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and execute various projects for the department, including executing project tasks on-time while tracking project deliverables/tasks.
- Obtain detailed reporting analytics (for a
variety of projects) through the review of both current and historical data.
- Create, develop, and run reports.
- Comprehend operational business processes and their correlation to data.
- Compile and prepare detailed reports, graphs,
charts, and other presentation formats that can be shared with leadership and
across the organization.
- Use data findings to make process improvement suggestions.
- Communicate findings/process improvement suggestions to leaders in a useful and informative way that encourages change/action within the organization
- Frequently support the Work Opportunity Credit (WOC) Program Manager, by doing things such as providing important analytics (used to increase tax revenue for Kelly), coordinating e-mail campaigns aimed at increasing operational compliance, etc.
- Participate in cross-departmental project teams aimed at effectively implementing change.
- Manage certain components of the Employment Compliance Poster Program, including maintaining auto-ship addresses for locations in the U.S. and PR, and consolidating monthly invoicing information for Accounts Payable.
- Assist the department with on-going tasks such as responding to branch inquiries and providing guidance and support to field operations.
- Interact frequently with internal Kelly Staff to resolve issues and answer questions.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of specific experience in a Business experience (either in staffing or contingent workforce area).
- Proficiency in, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Query Studio, and SharePoint.
- Proficiency in Kelly’s front office systems, specifically Kelly PeopleNet KSN and Bullhorn.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends based on concepts, practices, and procedures (using evaluation and understanding).
- Field process knowledge/understanding.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced and team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, using effective time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance
- Volunteer Day
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.