8996 Contract Coordinator - Virtual USA
Your Opportunity for Impact
This position works both independently and at the direction of legal counsel and provides corporate, transactional, and compliance support to Kelly’s internal Contracts Team in the law department. Performs specifically delegated substantive legal work for which counsel is responsible and assists counsel in protecting the legal right and interests of the company by reviewing and preparing documents; reviewing, analyzing, and resolving various types of claims against the company; and by providing information, guidance, and suggestions based on legal research to corporate and field staff and management and by providing researched information to in-house counsel on a variety of topics
Contract Mailbox - Responsible for managing the Contracts Team contract mailbox. Address inquiries from field and corporate personnel as an initial point of contact for contract matters and general company inquires. Analyze email and contract documentation to assess that the correct information was provided and to determine the urgency of the request. Assign contract review to a contract manager, attorney, or appropriate individual or department for proper handling. Exercise independent thought and initiative; handle matters independently if possibly by understanding and resolving legal issues and questions. Provide answers to general contract processing questions based upon internal processes and experience not requiring input from in-house counsel. Maintain metrics associated with the contract process.
Administrative Support – Provide various administrative support duties for Contracts Team attorneys, including tasks such as coordinating and documenting meetings, managing travel and expenses, out-of-office and vacation coordination and scheduling, finalizing and mailing correspondences, supporting invoicing, and preparing analyses and presentations.
Special Projects - Provide support to the Legal team to assist with any corporate projects as a legal representative/support.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree and paralegal education
- 3 years of experience in a role involving contracts
- Ability to understand, analyze, and interpret different types of contracts and contract structure;
- The ability to manage demanding client requests, prioritize items according to urgency and importance;
- Expertise with the following tools: Salesforce, Word, Excel, and Power Point;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; Excellent time-management skills;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Have a proactive work style that anticipates needs and issues and challenges of questionable requirements and information;
- Diplomatic and objective decision-making abilities
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.