9012 - Business Architecture Solutions Consultant - Virtual
Your Opportunity for Impact
Kelly is looking to proactively build its pipeline of talented professionals for future opportunities. If you are interested in being a part of our talent pool for this specific position, please apply to the posting.
The Business Architecture Solution Consultant (Consultant) leads and supports the activities for Kelly’s strategic projects and key digital initiatives. The Consultant provides the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of business, data and technology solutions to ensure that solutions meet business needs. The consultant will develop a deep understanding of business goals, objectives and business outcomes, business capabilities, value-streams, and business processes. He or she creates deliverables for managing strategic projects, products, applications, technologies, and processes to enable and drive targeted business outcomes.
· Understands business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determines corresponding architecture change requirements to drive the targeted business outcomes.
· Facilitates development of strategies for businesses and critical initiatives, including motivations, innovation, opportunity identification, and business cases
· Analyzes the organization’s digital strategy and how the organization currently approaches digital innovation and monetization
· Engages key business stakeholders to identify business and technology-enabled innovation opportunities that enable and drive business strategy
· Lead interview campaigns, working sessions, and senior client presentations
· Translates business and technical requirements to achieve business objectives and works with Business Analysts and Development teams to ensure proper documentation of all solution design and analysis work.
· Leads evaluation, design, and analysis for the implementation of solutions across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on business strategy, business capabilities, value-streams, business requirements and enterprise standards.
· Works closely with the business teams to ensure the execution of plans corresponds with what is being promised throughout the project
· Provides consulting support to team members to ensure the project is aligned with the overall digital transformation strategy
· Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and decision making.
· Strong relationship development skills including interacting effectively with senior management.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills.
· Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences.
· Ability to work with business sponsors in the build, plan and deliver of technical solutions in support of business plans.
· Business process reengineering experience, including documentation of processes using flowcharting software.
· Ability to learn new business processes and products quickly.
· Ability to rapidly grasp IT concepts and identify potential solutions, as well as understand key interdependencies with other systems
· Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
· Ability to work with large multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment and to be agile as priorities shift throughout a project lifecycle.
· Ability to drive results from non-reporting resources.
· Able to be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision
· Effectively run meetings and provide clear and concise meeting outcomes.
· Experience working in staffing industry is helpful, but not required.
· Experience with Agile development practices is helpful, but not required.
· Experience with Bullhorn and PeopleSoft is helpful, but not required.
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration preferred.
· 7 -10years of experience working as an I.T. Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Project Manager and/or Applications Manager, and/or Business Development/Relationship Manager
· Certification in Lean and Six Sigma Green Belt
· Experience developing and monitoring delivery of efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
· Experience integrating custom and package products across complex enterprise environments
· Job related obligations may require travel < 10%
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.