9022 - Director New Business Development - National Large Market Sales - Virtual
Your Opportunity for Impact
Director New Business Development – National Large Markets
The Large Market Workforce Solutions New Business Development Lead Role focuses on driving North American top line profitable net new logo opportunities within Kelly Professional and Industrial Specialty Business Unit. This is a professional sales executive experienced in industry vertical and or channel sales and understands the issues their prospective clients are facing and brings innovative insight that challenges their thinking.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a consultative sales strategy against prospects representing the entire Kelly capability.
- Increase the number of new opportunities in the sales pipeline, effectively drive the opportunities through the funnel, to a closed contract.
- Owns and is accountable for the entire sales cycle while coordinating and or engaging support from appropriate internal partners to complete pursuit strategies when necessary.
- Build sales plans to grow market share differentiating Kelly against competitors to acquire new business.
- Work with Client Leads/Verticals on account expansion and new business opportunities within large accounts such as acquisitions, new solutions, etc.
- Initiate and drive senior level engagement from Kelly
- Influence decisions of high-level partners in order to create a win/win opportunity for Kelly and the client
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community and industry awareness to a business development opportunity, and educate the client while bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Work closely and collaborate with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage Kelly’s capabilities and close sales.
- Develop client and industry networks that are both deep and wide to create demonstrated, active relationships within these networks.
- Continue to be knowledgeable of competitor positions.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- Responsible for handling pipeline within Salesforce.com and reporting to management.
- Experience in selling to high level contacts at large and Mid-Market level
- Proven track record to build effective business presentations
- Experienced at addressing perceptive audiences including C-level customer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Builds and maintains positive relationships
- Understands the consultative sales process
- Ability to problem solve and offer solutions that meet the prospective customer needs and are financially beneficial for Kelly
- Knowledge of Kelly service offerings
- High level of financial competence
- Ability to travel 50-60% or as needed.
- 5+ years proven sales success in a consultative and professional services environment. Selling the most complex deals such as: global, multiple solutions; could also lead, manage and coach a team of employees performing strategy, driving for results, and holding accountable for performance.
- National Workforce Solutions experience preferred.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together, and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.