9135 - Talent Advisor - Onsite - Charlotte, NC - Flex Shift
Your Opportunity for Impact
We are seeking a Talent Advisor to be the front-line support for our employees to ensure excellence in delivery. As a Talent Advisor, you will manage and execute strategies to drive employee engagement, creativity, development, and performance.
Flex Shift - responsible for 3rd shift as needed; Saturdays on some occasions.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
* Execute programs that drive redeployment/retention, skill improvement, and efficient communication
* Actively inform Talent of safety policies, standard methodologies, and updates
* As Talent issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner
* Based on feedback and engagement scores, drive for and execute process improvements as directed
* Maintain balancing operational efficiency and delivering the highest quality services to meet the customer needs
* Drive compliance to customer required processes
Does this sound like you?
* Two years of staffing or talent management experience
* Proficient understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent
management, employment law, and contract language
* Ability to actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
* Results-Oriented, hardworking, and have strong attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.