9143 - Director Solutions Architect OCG
The Director, Solutions Architect will support OCG with expanding the practice area presence and realizing growth within the business unit. Develop solutions to proactive sales pursuits and RFP/RFIs to align the best solution for the client, and secure new business globally for Kelly. This role is responsible for working with an OCG Sales Leader and/or Business Leader to assess customer requirements; designing outsourcing solutions that engage the right building blocks and service features to package OCG’s solutions in a way that our large customers want to buy. The Architect will be responsible for creating, validating, and producing a design blueprint while adhering to OCG’s global solution design methodology.
The Architect is responsible for supporting regional and global complex designs for OCG sales initiatives across select OCG practices – MSP specifically. In addition, the Architect will partner with the key stakeholders in Operations and Corporate Services Functions.
•Design complex workforce management solutions that meet the needs of our regional/global customers while meeting/exceeding Kelly OCG’s profitability targets.
•Collaborate with Sales, Operations, other BUs, and Corporate Service Functions (Finance, Pricing, Implementation, Tax, and Treasury) to identify deliverables and design programs/solutions.
•Work with OCG Pricing and Implementation to identify scope costs and projected profitability.
•Proactively recommend new solutions and improvements while utilizing best practices (Kelly OCG and/or external), focused on encouraging client’s journey towards comprehensive management of their talent.
•Create and develop the solution Statement of Work.
•Utilize the OCG Solution Design Process to ensure the most effective, efficient, and sustainable model is designed for the client.
Lead regional designs for OCG sales initiatives across select OCG practices – MSP specifically
Support Lead architect with complex regional and/or global designs
• Coordinate and partner in marketing and brand building activities in conjunction with global and regional marketing and Product Development & Product Management resources in order to build a strong brand with consistency globally and specialization within each region.
• Continuously align with the OCG Account Management to gain visibility into how solutions are delivered and executed.
• Support Product Development and Product Management with the creation of new or enhancement of OCG products and building blocks; recognizing that they may exist within the client environment, within the Kelly family of products/solutions or via the Kelly OCG supplier network.
• Support strategic projects that support the design and evolution of our OCG solutions and products.
• A strong desire to win in the marketplace is very important.
• Ability to understand financial concepts in order to make design and pricing decisions
• Strong influencing skills that can be utilized in support of new business opportunities
• Ability to identify best possible customer solution
• Strategic yet “out of the box thinking”, ability to be creative and and see the “big picture” [larger, long term view of the business opportunities with a client]
• Keeps abreast of important domestic and global trends that impact the business or organization (technological, competitive, social, economic, etc.)
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to build relationships with colleagues globally in order to share knowledge of practice area
• Prior experience across the lifecycle of MSP solutions from sales, implementation and delivery highly preferred
• Prior experience in a client facing role, utilizing communication, presentation, and people skills to consult and influence client’s buying decisions
• Strong attention to detail, strategic thinking and analytical skills required
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.