9206 - Talent Supply Chain Consultant
Are you a people person that are committed and communicative and wants to contribute with quality to a strong professional recruitment process? Then I would say you are a perfect match to become a Talent Suppy Chain Consultant, TSCC, at Kelly OCG.
As TSCC, every day is different depending on our customer's needs. Your role is to provide expertise to hiring managers according to our client compliance process for onboarding temporary workers.
This role requires experience in overall workforce management in the labor market as well as familiarity with and ability to master procurement technology tools. The ability to manage client facing interactions to drive consultations and provide guidance on different delivery solutions is a daily requirement of the Talent Supply Chain Consultant role.
- Full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions. Consultative approach to hiring managers and candidates
- Perform intake calls with hiring managers to assess needs and determine best sourcing strategies to ensure acquisition of the best talent
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly.
- Review, shortlist, and schedule interviews for the hiring managers
- Negotiate rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates.
- Ability to manage multiple situations effectively while multitasking and maintain a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on manage time and competing priority according to Kelly process , technology, and documentation requirements and taking the initiative to understand the client’s needs and skills required for open roles being managed.
- Possess an innate ability to know what needs to be done and takes initiative to perform those tasks without being asked or told. The ability to work both in teams and independently and be a decision maker is imperative.
- Must have Recruitment background or equivalent.
- Work experience in temporary labor, service level and/or customer service industry (both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences),
- Proven experience in creating and developing strategic relationships that promote positive client and employee engagement.
- Technical proficiency (e.g., MS Office, internet, VMS tools).
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.