The Executive Operations Assistant provides support to multiple Vice President level executives both on site and remote. This position interacts with all levels of the organization, as well as external entities, and must establish and foster relationships to ensure Company and administrative policies are established and executed, and executive support levels are maintained. This position is responsible for a variety of executive, administrative, and clerical functions in support of the Executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to executives and senior associates, such as overall management of the calendar, scheduling meetings, and arranging travel and processing expenses.
- Managing priorities, creating, and maintaining relationships. Excellent communication and collaboration are paramount. You will analyze situations and exercise sound judgment in determining appropriate courses of action.
- Manage projects and activities for senior associates, and their committees; organize meetings and conference calls; review and manage overall schedules.
- You will have your finger on the pulse of overall activities, projects, and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and appropriately with high-level professionals, boards, committees, clients, and senior executive associates.
- Interviewing candidates for various positions across departments when needed.
- You must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of people, including other administrators, associates, managers, vendors, and clients.
- Leadership skills are essential as you will be overseeing a team of administrators. You need to be able to motivate your team, delegate tasks and encourage professional development.
- You are exceptionally skilled at juggling multiple tasks, allocating and optimizing resources, and managing timelines. You manage a task from start to finish and keep everyone appropriately informed.
- You like to solve a variety of challenges – no task is too big or too small. You think ahead, consider all the variables, and anticipate challenges.
- You are meticulously attentive to details, get it right the first time, and accurately keep track of all the moving parts.
- You are self-confident and assertive, approachable, and responsive. You understand the mission, needs, and direction of the organization.
- You have a collaborative work style and are able work across departments to get the results and support you need.
- Be able to travel to corporate and regional offices/sites when required by job.
- Minimum of 5 years experiences supporting an executive level team.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice
- Strong Computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially MS excel
- Central and Eastern time zones preferred.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 Weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of  work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our  outsourcing and consulting practice.  Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.