9219 - Recruitment Procurement Consultant; French Speaking
Primary Job Function
The Recruitment Procurement Consultant role provides expertise to hiring managers for the facilitation of procuring the services of temporary and/or contract employees to meet a client’s current workforce needs through a Managed Service Program (MSP).
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions. Consultative approach to hiring managers and suppliers.
• Perform intake calls with hiring managers to assess needs and determine best sourcing strategies to ensure acquisition of the best talent. Utilization of Fieldglass to facilitate fulfillment of role and move requisition through client’s internal processes.
• Provide complete and thorough information and data points to supply chain via both documentation and consultation conference calls.
• Set expectations to suppliers.
• Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly with both hiring manager and suppliers.
• Utilize candidate assessment and selection techniques when reviewing resumes to ensure only the best match is shortlisted.
• The Talent Supply Chain Consultant supports the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing and corrections.
• Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
• Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates.
• Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and taking the initiative to learn and fully understand the client’s needs and skills required for open roles being managed.
Work Order Processing / On & Off Boarding
• Work with managers and suppliers to complete all on boarding and off boarding tasks in Fieldglass in a timely and compliant manner.
• Ensure all workers extensions, max tenure, equal pay and rate changes are properly managed.
• Follow up with suppliers and managers to have all timesheets, expenses and miscellaneous fees submitted and approved in Fieldglass on time.
• Support Technology updates by providing overview of new functionality to both client and supplier as necessary.
• Develop strong knowledge of technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues when client or suppliers escalate.
• Ensure program documentation (manuals, reference guide, process flows) is up to date.
• Supply base performance management.
• Process improvement.
• Program users and supplier trainings.
Bachelor’s degree or certification in Business/Human Resources or equivalent preferred.
Minimum years’ experience required: 3-5 years’ experience required withing the staffing/recruitment/agency temporary industry.
• Excellent written and verbal French and English language skills are essential
• Fieldglass SAP Knowledge
• Strong France labor/agency temp legislation knowledge
• Proficient computer skills-internet, Windows environment, email, MS word and excel
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated time management skills
• Ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs within the specific area of service
• Analytical ability- research and resolve issues using data
• Attention to detail
• Ability to apply logic and reasoning as appropriate
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.