9288 - Account Executive - Science & Clinical - San Diego, CA
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
**Must be based out of San Diego, California**
Science & Clinical Account Executive – Primarily Remote (~10-25% travel)
We are seeking a Science and Clinical Account Executive to lead new business development and market opportunity identification within the Life Science Staffing Solutions space.
As an Account Executive, you will serve as a business consultant - gaining a detailed understanding of your clients' business issues and selecting the best Kelly solution to meet their needs. As one of the largest life science workforce solutions providers, you will have access to comprehensive, specialized training and resources to support your success and confidence as one of our experts hiring experts.
How you’ll contribute to our team:
- Develop business with prospective strategic customers as well as penetration and retention of existing customers within the life science & clinical industries.
- Develop loyal and strategic partnerships, offering a creative and solutions-oriented approach.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus with executives, decision-makers, scientific directors, life science managers, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of management to understand exact needs and motivators while considering market research and skill set supply and demand.
- Adhere to the sales metrics and thresholds, utilizing extensive resources and support.
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/HR issues, and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Partner with specialized science & clinical recruiting experts to establish a cohesive strategy and provide the optimal workforce solution.
- Operate within company policy and exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Scientific, Life Science, Healthcare degree preferred.
- Previous sales and business development experience in a technical B2B capacity.
- Previous workforce solutions and staffing industry experience highly preferred.
- Proven ability to develop business; build consultative relationships; thrive in a team.
- Driven to succeed as a solutions-oriented professional with strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal/written communications, interpersonal skill, and proactive outreach and cold calling.
- Top performance in metrics-driven environment.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.