9420- Automation Developer Team Lead
Your Opportunity for Impact
AEC Automation Developer II-Team Lead, is a technical member of the AEC team, who is responsible for assisting in the design, development and implementation of process automation solutions using leading RPA/RDA (robotics process/desktop automation) applications and/or other automation technologies.
This is a senior-level developer position which requires advanced development skills and experience to execute complex automation processes and sharing their knowledge-and expertise to mentor the Development Team resources. They also support the organization as a lead and liaison for the Developer team and the other business-oriented departments. The Automation Developer II-Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship to other AEC Automation Developers and citizen developers.
Automation Development – New and Enhancement
- The Automation Enablement Center (AEC) Automation Developer I will work with the AEC Solution Design, AEC Technical, and Kelly business resources to understand and translate Kelly’s internal business processes to automation processes utilizing automation software platforms.
- Works with Solution Design resource(s) to configure and develop code to create automated business processes utilizing RPA, BPM, and/or Workflow automation platforms used by Kelly. This will be executed based on technical design requirements for automating and optimizing processes (e.g. finance, accounting, and IT support)
- Works closely with AEC Architect to understand business process that is being targeted for automation.
- Create, update and maintain work item planning and tracking for the project utilizing AEC’s project management system
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core code and workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Collaborate with AEC and/or IT Support team during requirements, design, development, testing and monitoring phases.
- Work with IT Support team for production deployment and handover activities
- Conduct and attend code/process review meetings
- Conduct testing sessions with the business owners and work with the developer to fix issues and bugs encountered during testing.
- Full-cycle bot development using RPA Applications
- Supporting Technical Lead with planning product development and timelines
- Develop new bot and enhancements to existing bots as part of bot development team to automate transactional business process.
- Develop and maintain bot technical documentation to support new automated processes and enhancements to existing bots.
- Provide consultation to offer efficiencies, improvements and innovative methods to achieve project and program objectives
- Provides technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship to other AEC Automation Developers. They share their knowledge and experience with what the software product should look like and advise and guide AEC Developers in developing the code. They provide guidance and collaboration on standards, best practices, and design / development practices within the context of the technical responsibilities.
Organizational and Professional Development
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives as part of AEC COE
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Cross-train new internal developers to build internal development capability
- Support AEC team members through Agile practices and ceremonies
- Works with Team lead to diagnose document and resolve impediments
- Provide support to team members with communication about expectations and project specifications.
- Support AEC Automation Technical Lead with developing and documenting work instructions for department processes and policies relating to the Technical Development Team. Develop and document technical standards and practices through Work Instructions, Lessons Learned and Collaboration for the RPA process automations and Kelly’s delivery of automation solutions.
- Support AEC Automation Technical Lead with Train new developers to build internal development capability; Supervise cross-training and collaborative knowledge sharing within the AEC and Kelly community to build internal capability related to automation technology.
- Maintains and grows technical knowledge pertaining to automation technology; design and code principles; Kelly systems/applications
- Communicate with team members about expectations and project specifications to convey the architecture design vision for projects
- 3+ years of experience with Systems development life cycle and agile programming methods including requirements definition, solution design, program development, configuration, operations, and support
- 2+years of experience with selected automation software platform (e.g. UI Path) and programming background
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Strong understanding and experience with RPA development and software (e.g., UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Outsystems & PowerPlatform); process and technical design flow; and automation best practices
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy. Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
- Has software development experience and knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic especially with automation and/or business process management (BPM) technologies
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills including resource and project management. Able to lead/supervise a multi-national project team indirectly in support of overall program/project objective. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to utilize industry best practices to provide innovations solutions to meet customer needs.
- Ability to quickly learn and develop knowledge during the project deployment lifecycle and maintain ongoing learning of emerging technologies and design principles.
- Ability to understand customer needs and implement solutions to meet their needs
- Ability to work in a team environment
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Base Compensation Range – Where Required by Law
Include full pay range or Hourly/salary compensation when the physical work location is in a state where state, country and / or city law required the comp range – minimum to good faith maximum base comp (which at Kelly is generally the comp range midpoint) to be posted as such (spell out full comp, do not use abbreviations such as ‘K’):
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.